The GLOCK 26 Gen5 is now available in MOS Configuration. A popular option for concealed carry, the GLOCK 26 Gen5 MOS features the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), delivering increased accuracy with polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown.
Other features include the removal of the finger grooves, an ambidextrous slide and the superior GLOCK hard-surface finish nDLC. Glock 26 Gen 5 MOS
For simplified mounting of optical sights this model comes with 4 numbered GLOCK MOS Adapter plates.
FEATURES OF Glock 26 MOS
- Modular Optic System: The modular optic system (MOS) configuration offers the possibility to simplify the mounting of popular optical sights.
- Front serrations (FS): To provide a different look and an additional tactile surface.
- nDLC finish on barrel and slide: The nDLC finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in adverse conditions
- GLOCK Marksman Barrel: The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) features enhanced barrel rifling based on the proven polygonal barrel design which delivers improved accuracy.
- Versatility by removal of the finger grooves: For the perfect grip the Gen4 proven rough textured frame surface is present on the frame. Glock 26 Gen 5 MOS
- Magazine capacity: Depending on caliber and size of the pistol model high capacity magazines are available
- Customizable frame size: Every GLOCK Gen5 comes with backstraps in two sizes each one with and without beavertail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- Gen4 RTF – Rough textured frame: The Gen4 proven rough textured frame surface is present on the Gen5 frame as well. It was designed to enhance grip traction, without beeing too aggressive.
- Reversible magazine catch: The magazine catch of the Gen5 frame is reversible and enlarged towards the rear of the pistol. The reversible magazine catch is more user friendly to the shooter’s reach and allows them to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol.
- Loaded chamber indicator: Visible and palpable indicator as part of the extractor to show whether there is a cartridge in the chamber.
|1||LENGTH||163 mm | 6.42 inch|
|2||SLIDE LENGTH||159 mm | 6.26 inch|
|3||WIDTH||33 mm | 1.30 inch|
|4||SLIDE WIDTH||25,5 mm | 1.0 inch|
|5||HEIGHT INCL. MAG.||106 mm | 4.17 inch|
|6||Sight Radius POLYMER||141 mm | 5.55 inch|
|Sight Radius STEEL||140 mm | 5.51 inch|
|Sight Radius GNS||139 mm | 5.47 inch|
|7||TRIGGER DISTANCE*||70 mm | 2.76 inch|
There are no reviews yet.